I offer extra credit in most of my classes for completing a graded online course that matches the standards of the courses that I teach. There are also some ungraded materials that do not count for extra credt below.
These classes do not offer graded assignments but are useful for self-study.
- Corporate Finance by Aswath Damodaran @ NYU
- Finance classes by Aswath Damodaran @ NYU
- Financial Markets by Nobel Laureate Robert Shiller from 2011 @ Yale University
- Finance Theory I by Andrew Lo from 2008 @ MIT
- Finance Theory by John Geanakoplos @ Yale. This is useful for people who have only studied economics and want to learn some finance.